SRPM's capabilities and strengths include:
- High-quality products for demanding customers produced at commercial prices.
- High Speed Horizontal Machining Centers with multiple pallet load systems for flexible or unattended operation.
- High-capacity tool storage hives to reduce set-up and changeover cost.
- Simultaneous 5-Axis machining capability for complex features and parts.
- 6 Axis Turn/Mill centers for multi-task machining to improve quality and reduce cost by elimination of multiple machine operations.
- Thousands of diverse CNC-machined products with demanding requirements for the Defense, Electronics, RF/Microwave, Aerospace and Commercial industries.
- Substantial investments in manufacturing technology to be more efficient, more flexible, and more responsive to our customers needs. Small or local machine shops cannot produce parts requiring complex details without investing millions of dollars in new technology and a long, cumbersome learning curve.
- Cost reduction through automation and a vision for innovation that requires long-term commitment to large capital-intensive investments driving our non union workforce into the future.
Our aim is continuous and intelligent investment in research and core competence to develop processes, equipment and systems expertise establishing SRPM as a seamless extension of our customer’s development team.